The VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad is a necessity in every crafter's toolbox. Easy for beginners, but versatile enough for experienced artists to create masterpieces. Acid-free and archival ink. The pad is raised to use on any size stamp.
VersaMark allows you to perform a number of amazing techniques.
- Tone-on-Tone: Stamp VersaMark on uncoated paper to create a subtle image one shade darker than your paper.
- Chalking: Stamp with VersaMark then dust your paper with chalks. The chalk will stick to the VersaMark and leave a beautiful, soft image
- Pearl Powders: Stamp with VersaMark then dust your image with pearlised powders. Great with vellum
- Embossing: Versamark is perfect for all your embossing projects
- Resist: Stamp the image with VersaMark on glossy paper, heat set then brayer with Kaleidacolor dye inks.
- Ink Colour: Clear
- Pad size: 75x50mm