With the pen you can achieve all the techniques of the VersaMark Pad plus the ability to add freehand embellishments to your papercraft. The dual-tipped pen has a brush and bullet point, so it's perfect for every project. VersaMark is a necessity in every crafter's toolbox. Easy for beginners, but versatile enough for experienced artists to create masterpieces. Acid-free and archival ink.
The VersaMark pen allows you to perform a number of amazing techniques.
- Tone-on-Tone: Use on uncoated paper to create a subtle image one shade darker than your paper.
- Chalking: Draw with VersaMark then dust your paper with chalks. The chalk will stick to the VersaMark and leave a beautiful, soft image
- Pearl Powders: Draw with VersaMark then dust your image with pearlised powders. Great with vellum
- Embossing: Versamark is perfect for all your embossing projects
- Resist: Use on glossy paper, heat set then brayer with Kaleidacolor dye inks.